05 December 2009

Welcome to the Land of Hair Accessories!



Welcome to the Land of Hair Accessories!




Yesterday I had the absolute pleasure of working with Madame Melange, a new company online that sells the most gorgeous and amazing array of hair accessories! Everything from headbands with large, colorful bows to vintage jeweled pieces to feathers, glitz and glamour on pins and combs.

As someone who (loved! and) lived through the '80s (translation: yes, I had and proudly wore the large lace bow headbands as seen on Madonna during the Material Girl era...), I have a deep appreciation for these hair pieces.

Madame Melange should be opening its cyber doors within the month (don't worry, we will let you know when!) to the world wide lovers of hair accessories. I had the pleasure of doing the hair and makeup for these fab pieces and worked with the owner, Chenenne Woods, the most fun, gracious and wonderful woman, and George Delgado, the extremely talented fashion photographer! I cannot wait to see the photos from the shoot (and you all will get first view once I get them back!) and will post my favs soon.